Top four....

Of course we will finish top four, comfortably we will with several games to go.

With our squad and resources we should finish top.

We will finish at least fourth but do need to plan for future which means a tactically astute manager and genuine quality signings.

TCIB said:
Skashion said:
I think SHB had a fanny attack straight after Southampton, slept on it, and realised he'd gone overboard. Virtually the entire forum has done it at some point after a loss.

I'm clean of that but i do lose it with all the new accounts i see, with 2-3 posts with rash sweeping statements like "Mancini is shit" or "Dzeko is wank".

I can just about handle the "after all the shit i'm owed top draw footy" blues.
Most you can't discerne who is a moaning arse blue and a wum though, espesh after a defeat.

lol SHB did have a hissy fit but fair play he admitted it the next day and held his hands up.
The ones you never bloody see unless we lose i have my reservations about though.

You aren't wrong Guy..Skashion is correct to. I held my hands up and realised what a cock I was on the matchday thread . Had a good chat with Ducado and apologised. Was gutted about our performance and went into meltdown when I normally just shrug my shoulders.
Self imposed ban now on matchday threads.
Wish I hadn't posted this thread pretty much straight after the game. I am ultra confident we will get top 4.

I'm expecting a top four finish , and there will be serious questions asked , from all angles , if we don't get it.

Very serious questions !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.