Top gear

Skashion said:
gazhinio said:
Not sure what the other one is called? Not too fussed either way with the thick f@cker!
For some reason, I anticipate, that, he is, in fact, considerably more intelligent than yow.

Your ptobably right..I mean he really comes across on tv as a really clever bloke lol ha ha ha ha

Good one Skashion...cheered me up that did!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
That Ferrari last night i mean WOW, just WOW. What a fantastic, beautiful car that was

I think im in love

I thought that right up until the point my mate told me that his father has one on order.

Top Gear is class.

Best program on tv. It's meant to be an hour of laughs and entertainment based on cars. If you want pure car facts with no fun, watch fifth gear.

And gazhino, whatever your name is, to call James May thick you must be on another level to the rest of us human beings, some god like genius of sorts.

AntonDonJuan said:
Top Gear is class.

Best program on tv. It's meant to be an hour of laughs and entertainment based on cars. If you want pure car facts with no fun, watch fifth gear.

And gazhino, whatever your name is, to call James May thick you must be on another level to the rest of us human beings, some god like genius of sorts.

Top Gear was great. Last 2 series have been so scripted its painful. The reason it used to be funny was the randomness of everything, it wasnt scripted (okay a bit) it just happened. Now you can almost guess what will happen in there scripted "randomness" They have to stop being characters of themselves and be themselves again, other wise i fear the program may die!!

As for the James May thing, that man is unbelievably clever

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Top Gear is class.

Top Gear was great. Last 2 series have been so scripted its painful. The reason it used to be funny was the randomness of everything, it wasnt scripted (okay a bit) it just happened. Now you can almost guess what will happen in there scripted "randomness" They have to stop being characters of themselves and be themselves again, other wise i fear the program may die!!

totally agree, and May's ego is as big as his intelligence.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

totally agree, and May's ego is as big as his intelligence.

Oh his ego, along with his almost put on poshness its what makes him him

I don't think James May has a big ego but I do think he is intelligent and I don't only say that as a Top Gear viewer but as someone who's seen most of his other stuff where his knowledge in other areas (other than music) such as engineering and physics becomes apparent.

Skashion said:
I don't think James May has a big ego but I do think he is intelligent and I don't only say that as a Top Gear viewer but as someone who's seen most of his other stuff where his knowledge in other areas (other than music) such as engineering and physics becomes apparent.

Yeah on his big idea show, you can see his engineering knowledge is amazing, better then mine and im an engineer, lol

James May is a top bloke...he drinks real beer, fixes old bikes in his kitchen, smokes and has an eye for the ladies. But in a polite and shy way. He also has the most annoying laugh in the world apart from Jimmy Carr.

Hammond has just got short bloke syndrome.

Clarkson is just Clarkson. A big angry shouting machine designed to not understand anything at all. But then try and bluff his way through things.

A composite of all three of them would be an ideal drinking pal for any of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.