top ten most annoying people on British telly

1.Eamon Holmes...Rag tosser
2.Davina Macall....Dog and Rubbish
3.Alan Carr......Just Not funny at all
4.Vernon Kaye...Rubbish Bolton tosser
5.Jeremy Kyle...coke snorting(allegedly)arrogant prick..my friend..
6.Graham Norton(see no 3)
7.Any female comedian as women are just not funny.
8.Russel Brand!About as funny as VD and the jammy twat is knobing Katy Perry!
9.Jasper Carrot...Had his day and in real life is a proper miserable twat!
10.All of the eastenders cast apart from Roxy and Stacey as they are lovely Jubbly!

Johnathan woss
i cant stand watching or listening to the talentless bastard. he askes questions then doesnt listen to the answers. one of the biggest ego on tv

Richard madeley
cut from the same cloth as woss. how that blond hes married to hasn't twanged him for interrupting her all the time is a mystery

Fred the weatherman/village idiot
i don't know his name but i think he drives a little red messasmit, talk to the camera like hes talking to a kindergarten class

a.n.other,
the coloured presenter, i dont know his name, but he has a bald head, when he talks he always looks as smug as fuck itv i think

clarkson
ruined a potentially great programme by doing the most stupid things with cars,caravans,etc. it being taken to far top gear need going back to basics.

all the cast of eastenders
they are all miserable bastards its enough to make you top yourself.

kate price/jordan.
false self promoting woman

paris hilton
what a waste of oxygen

James Carden think thats what his name is.The fat one from Gavin and Stacey.A knob in everything he does.
Gordon Ramsey.
Jamie Oliver.
Davina McColl.
Dawn French.
Lenny Henry.
Piers Morgan.
Irish twat x faxtor.
Nice looking Geordie on x factor.
Sharon Osbourne.

any of these piss me off big time and i wouldn't tire of hitting them repeatedly.

All of the Top Gear presenters especially "The Hamster" fucking petrol heads
Jonathan Ross - has all the world stars on his programme and all he does is suck up and either harras the ladies or be gay with the guys.
Justin Lee Collins - for his voice alone and his OTT at a snicker wrapper blowing down the street.
Jeremy Kyle - Has the cheek to have a go at lower class idiots when he is a alcoholic, home wrecker who left his kids.
Richard Keys - Like Johnathon Ross but in a sporting world.
Stephen Tomkinson - Most mundane actor going, horrible droaning boring voice and that is when he is happy........
Derek Acona - An absouloute twat and to top it off he's a scouser.

and then take your pick out of these three who i hate on a daily basis

Jack P Shepard
Piers Morgan
Noel Edmonds

TV is shit

10: dog the bounty hunters wife. if i wanted to look at something that disgusting, i'd visit rotten.com

9: andy gray. a top 4 monopolizing maniac.. please go away.

8. the 'sports writers of the decade family special bus holiday' that is the sunday suppliment.. if any of that fruit disappears, i shall get in the queue for a manchester united season ticket

7. james nesbitt: the winter sky sports suscription ads from recent history have made me consider killing sprees.

6. the 'family scenes' out the pseudo-american serial drama 'medium'. who are they trying to kid with all that carry on? those cheeky little twits would have been put for adoption by now if that was me, again, makes me want to commit genocide.

5. eammon holmes: seems to be a favorite, so i wont rock the boat.. the only man in the world that can make his own wife cringe.

4. andrew castle: so far up his own arse, i hear he even thinks i fancy him.

3. jonathan ross: he only gets the guest he does because he acts as their publicists/pr/lover/bank balance/arse wiper/personal trainer and rimmer.

2. amanda donahue off emmerdale: im sure if i pricked her, sand would come out.. talk about a woman holding onto the past!

1. and finally.. josh from the t mobile ads. if he tried to recruit me into his, frankly, shit band, i'd ring gavin from autoglass to fill in all his cracks until hi 'special resin' ran out. i cant put in print what i'd do to gavin.

thats better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.