Top Three City Snipers of All Time

JFK snipers in the city of Dallas had him in a moving vehicle to be fair, plus many think not only was Lee Harvey Oswald a plant (dunno) but there was at least three snipers on him that day.

So there's an argument for JFK's killers in the city of Dallas, shit day for true democracy but those snipers were sadly on point.
It wasn't a sniper's bullet that killed him, it was a one of his guards/secret servicemen who had his safety off and who tapped his trigger by mistake in all the mayhem who killed him ;)

Yaya + 2 others.
This. Was a period his free kicks were as good as penalties and the goal against Sunderland was crazy. Rodri I suspect has a decent ratio of goals to shots and his goals in champions league and v Villa get him on the list for me as they were so precise. Third Jensen (a fluke and one off) because it was a screamer and left me in shock .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.