top tier at blackburn

flipmode said:
I remember one Christmas Eve night what must be at least 10 years ago and I just couldn't sleep with the excitement of seeing if Father Christmas had brought me the Playstation I asked for, twice, I wanted one that badly.

I honestly think it will be worse than that tonight. I'm shaking now with excitement as I type. It's my first ever away game and I am so fucking pumped I think I'm going to cry happy tears tomorrow when I wake up.

Row 19, Upper Tier. Inflatables inflated. "32 Tevez" crease free and smelling of Paco Rabanne - 1 Million.

FUCKING BRING IT ON!!!

i know exactly how u feel pal, we have to be on our best behaviour though to show those bottom tier lot what our loud and proud voices are made of!!

Dont care about the view as long as the atmosphere is electric............and the goals go in our end................come on ....my wife and kids think ihave gone mad ,bless em she is just ironing my shirt now cos i cant be trusted to hold the iron...................come on ,,,by the way more replys on the lower tier forum......come on .....

WERE HIGHER UP THAN YOU, WERE HIGHER UP THAN YOU

to the tune of weve got robinho , obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.