Top tier not open for the semi final ?

I do think it's funny how many people are having a go at those of us who want to sit in the top tier and now aren't going because we can't.

I pay a lot of money for my season ticket, have sat in the same seat since the ground opened and sit in the top tier because I like to have a good overview of the game.

So, no, I don't want to shell out more money to sit in the corner or behind the goal, where you can't see what's going on at the other end of the pitch, with a load of pissheads who are more interested in goading the opposition fans than watching the game!

Sorry if that offends anyone or it proves that I'm not a proper fan and don't care about City but if I can watch it better on TV than the seat I would be provided I'm going to do that instead!

Wiekens said:
I do think it's funny how many people are having a go at those of us who want to sit in the top tier and now aren't going because we can't.

I pay a lot of money for my season ticket, have sat in the same seat since the ground opened and sit in the top tier because I like to have a good overview of the game.

So, no, I don't want to shell out more money to sit in the corner or behind the goal, where you can't see what's going on at the other end of the pitch, with a load of pissheads who are more interested in goading the opposition fans than watching the game!

Sorry if that offends anyone or it proves that I'm not a proper fan and don't care about City but if I can watch it better on TV than the seat I would be provided I'm going to do that instead!

Level 3 is open, my ticket is in there, done via cup scheme, you just can't buy them online as they want to fill the lower tiers. Call supporter services and they will sort you out with level 3 tickets and no booking fee

Tonster said:
Wiekens said:

Level 3 is open, my ticket is in there, done via cup scheme, you just can't buy them online as they want to fill the lower tiers. Call supporter services and they will sort you out with level 3 tickets and no booking fee

Yep This

1dart said:
If we get through, wonder if we would sell our allocation at wembley?
Well Sunderland aren't a great rival or anything and it's a Sunday. I reckon we'd struggle to be honest, didn't the Chelsea semi go on open sale?

Wiekens said:

Totally agree - your reasons are solid

Tonster said:
Wiekens said:

Just got our tickets! Cheers!

Wiekens said:
Tonster said:
Wiekens said:

You're welcome

Wiekens said:
Tonster said:
Wiekens said:

...and when you put your toys back in your pram, remember that you buy your Seasoncard knowing that you aren't guaranteed to use it for cup games.

akcity said:
Wiekens said:
Tonster said:

...and when you put your toys back in your pram, remember that you buy your Seasoncard knowing that you aren't guaranteed to use it for cup games.

Thanks Khaldoon, I'll bear that in mind for next time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.