Top Tip for Men Whilst in Supermarket

bluereddish

Tip for breast men: when shopping in thesupermarket, miss out the first aisle so as to be going against the flow.

Arse men should follow the usual route.

Here's another, look out for a 'lady' with a low top going to the tills but only if she as a trolley she as to lean into. Wigan tesco is full of them. My girlfriend says ' look at the state of her ' I just say hmmm that looks awfull, I just get one of them looks that means I'm in for a deaf and dumb tea hahaha

bluereddish said:
Tip for breast men: when shopping in thesupermarket, miss out the first aisle so as to be going against the flow.

Arse men should follow the usual route.

I have one eye on the women , and the other on the prices ..... sometimes that means i walk straight into a wall , but at least i'm happy ...... i keep my ears open in case there's a pussy calling nearby ....... and my mouth shut , just in case they try to sell me any tongue ............. in fact whilst i'm in the supermarket i like to checkout everything!

Now if that sounds fishy , don't arse me any questions ...... supermarket sweep forever ... chin out , bottoms up , it's a shoppers delight!

blue47766 said:
Here's another, look out for a 'lady' with a low top going to the tills but only if she as a trolley she as to lean into. Wigan tesco is full of them. My girlfriend says ' look at the state of her ' I just say hmmm that looks awfull, I just get one of them looks that means I'm in for a deaf and dumb tea hahaha

I know your in Wigan, but can you not say HAS?

Not that I do, of course, but at the end of the working day is quite a good time as you tend to get office girls/women in supermarkets getting something for tea, in their work togs. Office women wearing heels and skirts quite commone. You can tell a lot from peoples shopping baskets what kind of family unit they have and the professional singles or professional couples can be quite easy to spot. Not that I do.

this is a useful addition for anyone wanting to spend an afternoon perving.slip one of these on and go lie down near the freezer units holding a screwdriver and just wait for the totty to come buy their wares.for those of you who are worried about elf and safety a hard hat can also be purchased.

UQ-024HV%20Hi%20Viz%20Vest.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.