Top Tip for Men Whilst in Supermarket

black mamba said:
bluereddish said:
Tip for breast men: when shopping in thesupermarket, miss out the first aisle so as to be going against the flow. Arse men should follow the usual route.
I have one eye on the women , and the other on the prices ..... sometimes that means i walk straight into a wall , but at least i'm happy ...... i keep my ears open in case there's a pussy calling nearby ....... and my mouth shut , just in case they try to sell me any tongue ............. in fact whilst i'm in the supermarket i like to checkout everything! Now if that sounds fishy , don't arse me any questions ...... supermarket sweep forever ... chin out , bottoms up , it's a shoppers delight!
A grand before Christmas or I'm telling your brother in law. Longsight Asda pervo!

erocsevil said:
blue47766 said:
Here's another, look out for a 'lady' with a low top going to the tills but only if she as a trolley she as to lean into. Wigan tesco is full of them. My girlfriend says ' look at the state of her ' I just say hmmm that looks awfull, I just get one of them looks that means I'm in for a deaf and dumb tea hahaha

I know your in Wigan, but can you not say HAS?

Well done for spotting two mistakes. Do you mean, can you not write HAS, whoops just did it, hooray. You say, I know your in Wigan, well sorry but I'm not, about fifteen miles away actually. Or was it an attempt at humour at the expense of people from Wigan. Tell you what, try and find something usefull to do.

erocsevil said:
blue47766 said:
Here's another, look out for a 'lady' with a low top going to the tills but only if she as a trolley she as to lean into. Wigan tesco is full of them. My girlfriend says ' look at the state of her ' I just say hmmm that looks awfull, I just get one of them looks that means I'm in for a deaf and dumb tea hahaha

I know your in Wigan, but can you not say HAS?

"your" Cat /Kettle/Pot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.