Top two targets should be Bale and Van Persie

richards30 said:
Hazard and hummels should be out top 2 targets!!
I think targets should imply players we can get. We cannot get Hummels. Just like AC Milan cannot get Joe Hart. When will folks get that!

Dax777 said:
richards30 said:
Hazard and hummels should be out top 2 targets!!
I think targets should imply players we can get. We cannot get Hummels. Just like AC Milan cannot get Joe Hart. When will folks get that!

Hazard is gettable and Martinez is gettable.

In reality we probably need 5 players as at least that amount will be leaving IMO.

Two of those need to be widemen,one a central midfielder and another centre half,the fifth will probably be a striker.

Naming two priorities,i'd go with Bale and Martinez.

Someone mentioned to me over the weekend that we would be signing both Bale and RVP and also Modric, he also stated that Silva would be off.

Hopefully Silva isn't going anywhere but I would like both Bale and RVP.

Can see Dzeko leaving and also Tevez and hopefully Adebayor and Santa Cruz will be moved on.

Can also see Mancini being told to get rid of Mario.

Which then leaves us with Aguero and Gudetti and hopefully RVP, but we then need another CF and can see a swap with Madrid for Higuin and Tevez.

RvP will be 29 plus could be injured again. Bale or Di Maria + Martinez for me. Plus Albiol, Keita and Hoilett, they would be cheap.

I'm struggling to see why people would want Ben Arfa. Ben Arfa has GOT alot of talent, but if we want to win things he's not the sort of player we need to succeed. He's another Elano with similar attitude. When things aren't going well- he sulks and looks shite. There's a reason why top clubs in the PL never took the gamble on him. He's not a big mentality player and he's not for us.

I'd take Bale any day of the week. He's a player we lack- direct pace, enthusiasm, youth and ability. With Bale, there's something what shouts out to me - WINNER. Gareth Bale is a Mourinho/Fergie buy and that is what she should be aiming for. He's dangerous, great to watch and very hard working- with a good football brain. He's explosive and we've been shouting out for natural wide man all season who can actually cross a ball- and I believe he's the best one out there (that is available) that fits the bill. It doesn't matter whether he costs an over-excessive amount of money, we have to sign the best available and Bale is definitely one of those!

Hazard again has a lot of ability, but I think he could prove to be massive gamble for the club. Like Dax once said, ''If talent is available, we need to take that talent''- and this is the case when discussing Hazard. He's either going to be the next big thing, or he's going to blow up. It's all about personality with Hazard. He's got a lot more ability than Nasri, but we need characters and that's why I think players like Bale and Lavezzi fit the bill for this club. Hazard is a great talent, but I know who I'd rather take into a war and it would be Lavezzi every day of this week. Lavezzi is a typical winner- power, pace, aggression, determination and he has that attitude of (no matter where he goes)- I DONT GIVE A F*** WHO WE ARE PLAYING AGAINST! That is what we need at our football club!

Lavezzi and Bale aren't the types of players to sit back showing no ambition against the worst Arsenal for the last 10-15 seasons. We need direct pace and both of these players provide direct pace, width, movement and ruthlessness. Ruthlessness is the key factor to why City haven't won anything this season- because we haven't got any. Players like Dzeko and Balotelli are never going to do fuck all for you- because they don't work hard enough, don't have the right mentality, they don't have the determination and aggression to go away from home and win matches under pressure! Dzeko reminds me of Torres- doesn't bust a gut to get on the end of chances, and that's where Falcao and Cavani are more suited for our team. Those strikers are hungry for goals, eager to get on the end of crosses and they are determined to score goals every game. It doesn't matter what wide men we have and how many good deliveries we get into the box- Dzeko is never going to be determined enough to get on the end of them crosses. Kolarov put many good deliveries in the box for him against Sunderland and all I saw was an out of form striker with no confidence. He wanted to hide away and not get on the end of chance- in fear of missing chances, just like Torres. He's got that written all over him and we can't afford to carry a confidence player who will only play well in short periods in a 10 month season. Aguero will do it whether he's on a hot streak or hasn't scored for 6 games. Those are the types of players we need at our football club. Dzeko has been an expensive flop (similar to Adebayor) and I can't wait to see him out of the door!

Would like 2 of these at least
Bale
Hazard
Martinez
Llorente
Cavani
Lavezzi
Van Persie
Alba

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.