Toronto Blues

Where's that mate?

I remember that place now, It's a bit far for me (I'm in Scarberia) as I will have to drive downtown and I'll be drinking. Cheers though. I'll find something local I hope.

I was there in April and watched City bum Burnley in a pub on Yonge Street. Duke of Gloucester (1st flr) 649 Yonge Street has all games. Give my regards to the little old Gooner who will be sitting at the bar. Otherwise google it.

hey im also a blue east ender.. where you live?

try the feathers at kingston rd and scarborough rd
or at greenwood and danforth there is an irish bar called some galic word that i cannot remember or pronounce.. but they have games sometimes.. as an east ender im usually stuck to the lap top or a friends house.. good luck

Try Fox Sports World Canada if you know anyone with Shaw (?) I think.

Luckily for me Bell just removed the channel from their line-up last week so it's an internet stream for me...

Dont think Opera Bobs showing game today...it wasnt going to be shown live till fox picked it up this morning

youngguv said:
hey im also a blue east ender.. where you live?

try the feathers at kingston rd and scarborough rd
or at greenwood and danforth there is an irish bar called some galic word that i cannot remember or pronounce.. but they have games sometimes.. as an east ender im usually stuck to the lap top or a friends house.. good luck

I'm at Birchmount/Lawrence mate.
I went and watched it at Busters (Kingston rd. between Warden/ Birchmount).
Asked them if they could put it on and they fired up three screens. Had the Villa game on one. Blue Scarberians unite.
Thanks for all the tips lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.