Torres coming in summer

Just read that Chelsea are gonna go all out for him, Why the hell would they need him when they have Anelka and Drogba?

torres is a fantastic talent BUT he is hugely injury prone and yo could see him going the same way as owen has......a constant string of re-occurring injuries.......

a bit of a risk if you ask me

Liverfool haven't been able to rest him as much as they would like so therefore he has never really gone in to a game fully fit yet even at 80% he is better than most strikers out there !!!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Just read that Chelsea are gonna go all out for him, Why the hell would they need him when they have Anelka and Drogba?

Cos they're both coming to the end of their careers and Torres is a gyranteed top class replacement?

Its also rumoured that he'll be getting in his excuses between now and the end of the season to soften the blow for the scouse.By the sound of it,it doesn't matter to him if we don't finish top4,hence his recent quote "I want to play where I can try to win the CL OR Europa cup".

Torres, injury prone?
Give over, its clear that Rafa keeps playing him when he should be rested or recovering, thus keeping him out,

And Anelka coming back? no thanks, we have the money and WHEN we finish top 4, we can attract better than him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.