Torres escapes ban

Ric

Administrator
The FA said in a statement: "One of the match officials saw the coming together of the two players, albeit not in its entirety.

"In these particular circumstances, in line with The FA's policy on when retrospective action may be taken, reviewed this summer by the game's stakeholders, no action may be taken."

What is the FA's policy on when retrospective action may be taken?

Ric said:
The FA said in a statement: "One of the match officials saw the coming together of the two players, albeit not in its entirety.

"In these particular circumstances, in line with The FA's policy on when retrospective action may be taken, reviewed this summer by the game's stakeholders, no action may be taken."

Depends on who the club and player are, and whether it might spoil their preferred PL winners' chances.

Ric said:

I don't know but wasn't Balotelli banned for the Parker 'stamp' after the ref said he'd seen it but not seen it properly until the T.V AND Redknapp kept banging on about it

I wouldn't have complained at a ban. Stupid and needless thing to do, even if Vertoghen was acting like a right twat throughout.

A great message this sends out to kids who see this animal as a role model.

As said,certain individuals,our own Mario,had he done similar,being one..... would have served a lengthy ban for such an act.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
FantasyIreland said:
A great message this sends out to kids who see this animal as a role model.
If Torres is an animal I would say he's a Brazilian tree-sloth with rickets based on most of his performances for Chelsea.

gdm,i'm sure you realise the anology was not based upon his recent footballing ability,however,in hindsight maybe i should have just called him a dispicable cvnt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.