Torres escapes ban

Is difficult to argue that the FA should be able to look at incidents of this kind retrospectively but quite simply the rule as now written didn't allow it to be looked at again. Here is what the FA rule says: For the panel to be convened, a referee must still confirm he did not see the incident under review at the time it took place, while his assistants must be considered not to have been in a position to make the right call on his behalf.
As the linesman left the touchline and went over to the player it would be impossible to argue that he hadn't see the incident.
FIFA are very anti panels looking post game at any of the decisions.

And another joke announcement is made. As others say Ballotelli was seen to do 'something' but it was still reviewed and he was banned. wooney against wigan was totally different though as various others are ignored.
I also thought that if you raised your hand at an opponent it was a red what ever minimal contact there was.

One rule for some and one rule for others. Wankers all of them.

I thought this thread was going to feature a video of Torres losing his marker in a game between Spain and South Korea. That was shocking enough. This, this is simply astonishing.

Castiel said:
You sure are easily offended FI.
Not really mate,i just find that kind of behaviour disgusting and bizarre,i would have had more respect if he'd have punched him.....but to scratch??
This is supposed to be a man??

And our fantastic FA do sweet nothing.

Whats the meltdown about?
This is similar to when Aguero escaped punishment for stamping on David Luiz, Mcmanaman incident, assou ekotto incident.

bleed.blue said:
Whats the meltdown about?
This is similar to when Aguero escaped punishment for stamping on David Luiz, Mcmanaman incident, assou ekotto incident.
That's what I mean. Much much worse has flown by them before. I thought the whole incident was just pathetic. I was annoyed with Torres for getting sent off for something completely avoidable. He was a red card waiting to happen, which is worse than just being a useless striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.