Torres or Kaka

Based on this world cip so far, neither - they have both been awful.

Otherwise Kaka, althugh I think that he might struggle in the Prem, like Robbi.

Torres when 100% fit is fantastic, BUT he seems injury prone and looks pretty ineffective when anything less than 100% match fit.
A (much better) version of (c)Rocky!

Kaka. A midfielder who can get forward is what we lack and we don't need another striker.

I'd choose Meuller(sp?) over Kaka though.

Kaká. We have Yaya to be the intermediatary between the defence and the attack and Kaká could be the man who Yaya passes it to, to create for the strikers.

Kaka, He certainly isn't like robinho- very different backgrounds.

He's tall and strong with a wonderful touch, he needs an injury free season. I would love to have in the team.

pee dubya said:
I'd be very careful about both of them.

On present form neither. Kaka has that Braziliana about him that was so evident in Elano and Robinho at their less than best. I think we have seen the best of Torres.

But noticed this on the OS:

" . . . . . . will be the biggest spending spree under taken by a British club in one summer, dwarfing the £120m they spent last year, and the piece de resistance is yet to be delivered."

Wonder if there's a little teaser in there or are we getting one or t'other now they both know we mean what we said last season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.