Torres or Rooney?

Rooney,as we get a world class player and subsequently further weaken the Rags who can't afford Torres so he stays at Liverpool who then have a very unhappy player on their hands - Win win.

FantasyIreland said:
Rooney,as we get a world class player and subsequently further weaken the Rags who can't afford Torres so he stays at Liverpool who then have a very unhappy player on their hands - Win win.
very much agreed sir!!!

Neither of them. Torres is always injuried. Plus he said he would not play for City. Cos we have no history. He can create history by helping to take the red scousers down. Their new owner is not that rich. He'll be like all the yanks in the game borrowing. Shrek kissed that badge & held it up high with pride. Tevez is far better than both. His work rate puts them to shame.

A fit Torres is as good as any in the world so I'd take him over Rooney. Shrek's absurdly overrated due to him being English. But I'd rather have Dzeko than either of the two.

Addam iz pro said:
A fit Torres is as good as any in the world so I'd take him over Rooney. Shrek's absurdly overrated due to him being English. But I'd rather have Dzeko than either of the two.

Totally agree about rooney, If he was from anywhere else he would never be mentioned in best strikers in the world.

I do think however that if Torres was at city and not being rushed back from injuries he would be fit alot more often.
Apart from David Villa, I would take a fit Torres over any striker in the world.

Rooney - Only at a last option for no more than 25m
Torres - It would be a risk but yes definitely
Dzeko - Safe option. Scores goals, no ties to rival clubs and young.

Even though Ronney is from the scum of united, i would rather him than torres.
You have seen Torres has not been performing well this season, maybe in some ways Ronney hasn't either, but we all know ronney was playing amazing the start of this season. This would be a good move for him, he can work with our goal scoring machine tevez and together they would be unstoppable.

Rooney for me. Torres too injury prone, if he gets split ends he's off.

Torres is class finisher there is no doubt but an in-form Rooney gives you a more complete player work rate wise. Much more robust for a long hard season in this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.