Torres

Why is this kind of journilism allowed, it just gives the rag papers a chance to give another player the opportunity to say he doesn't want to sign for us. City should come out and state this is bull s**t

Matt.D said:
Pam said:
The utter drivel is all yours, my friend. What have the Dippers got that we haven't? I'm not saying it's a accurate story, though. I think they're making it up as they go along, as usual, but it might be a possibility some way down the line.

just as you thought with terry? im not being funny but Torres has come out time and time again in the media slagging us off and saying he will never sign for us. why do people think thats going to change?

what have liverpool got that we havent... for a start they have two world class players and we have none. secondly they have a much better history than us, thirdly theyve won more trophys than us both historically and recently. they are a bigger club than us and a better team than us and we wont be in the champions league next season regardless of whether they are or not, so thats the end of it.

Understand what you mean mate, but history counts for nothing...Torres won't win anything with Liverpool in the past and the way the club are going they won't win anything soon either.

Even Gerrard isn't producing as much at present...maybe he is getting cheesed off with the way they are treading water.

When Gillette and Hicks went to the RBS to get the loan extended, they were only given it because their major shareholders didn't want them to be the company that could ruin Liverpool FC ( and this isn't me making it up, this is open source information on the internet)

If you listen to your head rather than your heart and forget the recent run of draws (although we are unbeaten), you will see they are no better than us.

Salford_Blue said:
Matt.D said:
just as you thought with terry? im not being funny but Torres has come out time and time again in the media slagging us off and saying he will never sign for us. why do people think thats going to change?

what have liverpool got that we havent... for a start they have two world class players and we have none. secondly they have a much better history than us, thirdly theyve won more trophys than us both historically and recently. they are a bigger club than us and a better team than us and we wont be in the champions league next season regardless of whether they are or not, so thats the end of it.

Understand what you mean mate, but history counts for nothing...Torres won't win anything with Liverpool in the past and the way the club are going they won't win anything soon either.

Even Gerrard isn't producing as much at present...maybe he is getting cheesed off with the way they are treading water.

When Gillette and Hicks went to the RBS to get the loan extended, they were only given it because their major shareholders didn't want them to be the company that could ruin Liverpool FC ( and this isn't me making it up, this is open source information on the internet)

If you listen to your head rather than your heart and forget the recent run of draws (although we are unbeaten), you will see they are no better than us.

i accept what your saying, but they are a better team than us and will finish above us this season. if Torres leaves them and i dont think he would do so out of choice, he wont come to us hes said it thousands of times in the media.

would be a brilliant signing best striker in the world, if we put a offer in for him he would probably consider it if we are in the champs league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.