Torres

Came on after about 70 minutes and scored with his first touch.

Nothing special, stuck a foot out and slightly redirected a Malouda shot.

I just think he's pent all his form up inside, and is waiting to explode this season, unfortunately.

If he gets decent service, and becomes the main man at Chelsea, I think he'll start tearing teams apart again. Of course I shouldn't want him to find his form, but part of me just hates seeing him sulking his way through games and looking like a mid-table player. Whatever's wrong with him is all in his head.

I know many people are expecting him to explode this year. Personally I believe the injuries have taken a toll physically and he will never regain what he lost. Michael Owen mk II.

Blue Haze said:
I know many people are expecting him to explode this year. Personally I believe the injuries have taken a toll physically and he will never regain what he lost. Michael Owen mk II.

Agreed.

Torres' game was all about pace and power. His injuries have removed his pace and power.

He has as many goals as Guidetti and Scapuzzi in pre-season doesn't he (1)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.