Tory HQ getting smashed up

Halfpenny

Element of the student protest's got nawty. Expected it tbh, support the cause but going round smashing stuff up isn't going to help achieve it and the people who are doing it are twats.

All the usual "rent a riot" wankers out in force again.
I am all for the right to protest but if they cannot protest in peace just teargas the scrotes, round up the ring-leaders and disperse the lot of them.

If they weren't pissing about trying to make names for their tax dodging little selves by smahsing stuff up they could be earning money to help pay for their future tuition fees

Have to say I think it's good to remind our politicians once in a while that sometimes people can get so pissed off they want to smash shit up. Politicians don't really care about peaceful protest but they do give a shit about civil disobedience, civil disorder and/or revolution. I think it's the only thing that sets a line that warns the government not to cross it. If people are just moaning or walking through the streets calmly, it sends the message that you're ok and could probably push a bit further.

The Fat el Hombre said:
If they weren't pissing about trying to make names for their tax dodging little selves by smahsing stuff up they could be earning money to help pay for their future tuition fees
In what jobs exactly? Enough have been cut.

Is there a real issue with say a graduate tax - if you graduate and earn over the national average you pay an additional tax.

I cant see what the issue with that is?

I heard it was a load of southern rags who thought it was a City store with all the blue splashed around.

They couldn't make it to the Mary D party so did one darn sarf!

Halfpenny said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
In what jobs exactly? Enough have been cut.

Cleaning or something. Maybe a paper round or two

if that was a footie match the robo cops would have a field day

as it is its the sons and daughters of the twats in power

therefore no arrests or broken heads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.