Tosin Adarabioyo - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, anybody know where exactly in Manchester Tosin's from?

Old Trafford.

tenor.gif

You can loan up to three players to anyone club carnt you
Seemingly these are the new rules for loaning playets

Premier League clubs may not register more than two players on loan at any one time. - The maximum number of loans registrable in the same season is four, and, under no circumstances, shall more than one be from the same club at any one time

He said only a couple of months ago he still dreams/hopes of being Manchester City captain.

So he should be amenable to a new contract.

I've said it before but I think he could be excellent, i watched a few blackburn games and he's growing into his body, much less bambi-like and while he still isnt graceful, he is a bit like Harry Maguire in that sense but faster, and his passing is better thanks to 11 years at City. He is probably another season and another 5-10kg of muscle away from being the finished article.

Now I know since hes at United theres going to be a bunch of "Maguires a donkey" comments but Pep did want to buy him for 70m last year so...

The way he carries the ball out of defence is very Maguirey in particular. Has no problem running 30+ yards up to the box before passing if a gap opens up and it looks quite funny because he's lanky and has size 15 boots or something, but its effective and he beats players, and creates space for forwards.

If we are bringing in 2 centre halfs, with laporte and Garcia, I'd let him go. It's unfair to keep him and mess him about like we did denayer, especially after he has had such a good season.

If we are bringing in 2 centre halfs, with laporte and Garcia, I'd let him go. It's unfair to keep him and mess him about like we did denayer, especially after he has had such a good season.
A loan in the prem and then after that if we dont keep him I agree with you.

It's possible since he's back right now, Pep has like 5 or 6 weeks to look at him and see if he wants to bring him im quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.