Tosin Adarabioyo

Even a good defensive partnership can get found out if the midfield doesnt do it's protecting job very well. That's where I thought we got it wrong last night most significantly. I know Pep is very focussed on how we are defensively when we lose the ball and that was the area of key concern for me. when the opposition suddenly win the ball and break it seriously shows up defensive weaknesses if we are all over the place and individually we cant handle players.

The first goal last night was a case in point where the break down the left could be handled if the full back was good enough but he wasn't. Dont know if it was Duheaney or more likely Oliver covering but to let the guy come back inside to shoot was criminal.

Oliver is of the old fashioned center half style but he is simply not good enough especially in one to one situations.

Clown haha! You keep believing we have all these world class youngsters ready to come and play first team football for Manchester City.

I'll come and revisit this thread and these posts in the future when they are playing their football at a much lower level than City, but don't come back with some bullshit excuse on how it was hard, according to you lot all are nailed on to play for us, that is of course until they are old news and the next best thing comes along and is hyped about for circa 18 months.

Deluded.

Bumped for you. It is interesting reading these old threads. They just call people stupid, clueless, or worse when one disagrees with them, then as you say start again with other youngsters a year later when they are proved wrong, a bit sad really.

Bumped for you. It is interesting reading these old threads. They just call people stupid, clueless, or worse when one disagrees with them, then as you say start again with other youngsters a year later when they are proved wrong, a bit sad really.

Weird time to bump this, given Adarabioyo is clearly on the up and showing signs of fulfilling his potential. All he needs is time and a little luck. Not writing off immediately.

Edit - also, we've got Foden in the squad, Garcia breaking through. Doyle, THB. Signs have never been more encouraging for the academy players.

Weird time to bump this, given Adarabioyo is clearly on the up and showing signs of fulfilling his potential. All he needs is time and a little luck. Not writing off immediately.

Edit - also, we've got Foden in the squad, Garcia breaking through. Doyle, THB. Signs have never been more encouraging for the academy players.

Like myself he was called stupid, idiot and worse 4 years ago when we questioned certain posters who were persistent in their claims that some City youngsters should be playing for or given a chance at first team level. I said then that time will give us the answer, and that i would revisit what was being said at the time.
I have tried to do it without naming those posters who were quite abusive at the time, I have been reading the thread today and it was interesting reading.
Perhaps with the lads rapid improvement this season, he may become the player I was told by others he was in 16/17. I really hope he does, but was I clueless, stupid and an idiot at the time, when others were calling him to be given playing time, and telling me he had great defensive awareness,

Officially going back to City.

Blackburn fans seemed to really appreciate him.

Maybe we should loan Harwood-Bellis there, then get Tosin to Leeds.

Officially going back to City.

Blackburn fans seemed to really appreciate him.

Maybe we should loan Harwood-Bellis there, then get Tosin to Leeds.
Tosin can't go to Leeds unless we sell him (which we could do, with a buyback clause I guess). There's a limit to one loanee per club and Harrison is already there.

Tosin can't go to Leeds unless we sell him (which we could do, with a buyback clause I guess). There's a limit to one loanee per club and Harrison is already there.
Interesting, I didnt know that.

Is that special to the championship?

Interesting, I didnt know that.

Is that special to the championship?
No, it's special to the Prem - which is what applies here since Leeds got promoted. In the Championship you can have 4 from the same club but 2 have to be U23s I think.

No, it's special to the Prem - which is what applies here since Leeds got promoted. In the Championship you can have 4 from the same club but 2 have to be U23s I think.
Whoops forgot they are now in prem lol.

Maybe we can sell Harrison then to make it happen, but looks like some reports saying they just want to extend loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.