Tosin to West Brom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck Tosin. I wonder if the displays of Garcia have pushed this move forward?

Looks like his career with us has ended then. What's the point of sending a player to a club that plays football
the total opposite to what he's grown up on. The only answer I can think of is , at least we get a bit of money for his services.

Looks like his career with us has ended then. What's the point of sending a player to a club that plays football
the total opposite to what he's grown up on. The only answer I can think of is , at least we get a bit of money for his services.
Wasn't like playing for a defensive side stopped Stones from defending passing abilities

Wasn't like playing for a defensive side stopped Stones from defending passing abilities

Not sure what you're getting at ? But it's taken a while for Stones to get used to playing for Pep and he's still learning.
My point about Tosin, is he is going to lose all that.

Good loan for the lad. Hopefully he performs well enough to make a few quid on him next summer, just don't think he'll be good enough for us.

Best of luck Tosin. I wonder if the displays of Garcia have pushed this move forward?
I would think the answer to this is yes. We also have Cameron Humphreys available as well (who I think is the better player).

A great opportunity for Tosin and exactly what he needs in my opinion - to be playing against full grown men in a competitive league. If he works hard and gets the breaks this loan could be the making of him. West Brom have never really annoyed me (that I can remember) so I will be rooting for them because of Tosin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.