tossers in 541

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've been a top blue since 2011.

I've got a City mug, I paint my face sky blue for every match and my collection of big flags, funny t shirts and foam hands has had many a top blue fall to his knees in wonder.

Haway the Man City!
Top blue TMG

andyhinch said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I've got a City mug, I paint my face sky blue for every match and my collection of big flags, funny t shirts and foam hands has had many a top blue fall to his knees in wonder.

Haway the Man City!
Top blue TMG

I have an empty 20bag of weed filled with the pubes of the players that I've collected from various hotel showers and toilets.

I've never masturbated and not been wearing a full City kit.

When I do the Poznan, it's often noted that I jump better and higher than everyone else who has ever done it and I make it look effortless.

TheMightyQuinn said:
andyhinch said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Haway the Man City!
Top blue TMG

I have an empty 20bag of weed filled with the pubes of the players that I've collected from various hotel showers and toilets.

I've never masturbated and not been wearing a full City kit.

When I do the Poznan, it's often noted that I jump better and higher than everyone else who has ever done it and I make it look effortless.
As a mediocre blue I doff my cap.

Taximania said:
Hi Tom back again..

Listen I was a little hasty there

I would consider it An absolute pleasure of the highest calibre to share a long haul flight with you.

Just not tonight that's all

Me Curries ready and the films on pause, Steinhausser lagers been poured and I have to go.

Love you TopTom and keep the faith,

Great thread pal

Adios
Yer new pal Taxi;
He's alright, we've had a few pm's and a laugh about it.

Glad its turned into a bit of a love in, its what being top blues is all about.

Nice one taxi, friend for life about the flight though am I ok to stand the whole way?

Tom_mcfc said:
Glad its turned into a bit of a love in, its what being top blues is all about.

Nice one taxi, friend for life about the flight though am I ok to stand the whole way?

As long as I'm not on it ;-)

Tom_mcfc said:
schoey71 said:
Tom. As I posted earlier in the thread, it was I who did the shouting. I'll happily admit that. The other man doing the 'threatening' was my 18 yr old stepson. The one with his right arm in a cast.
I am confused as to which one of the people standing you were. The people we were asking to sit down had nobody in front of them. We were on row 13.
Can you confirm what row you were on, so I can tell if it was you I was shouting at or the 7 or so mid twentys who were all congregated around a few seats. (a few were wearing the Morrissey style glasses)

You stated earlier that they were all seated in their correct seats. I disagree, especially as when the steward came across, 2 of them swiftly moved over a few seats to the left.

I repeat that I asked on several occasions for them to sit down. I even reached over and tapped one of them on the back of his jacket hood to get his attention and ask. (it is possible you may not have seen this)

However, this fell on deaf ears, and the standing continued. And some sarcastic looks I might add.

Yes, I got verbally abusive, but not physically abusive in any way. I didn't see any children around, but did notice a lady in front of me. At that point I stopped, and asked my stepson to calm down as well.

I wish to add that I do prefer standing, but took the decision early on that the rest of the stand were seated and followed suit. I did not want to appear selfish.

I offer you my apologies for shouting at either you or your mates, if it helps settle this argument. I only hope that in future, you have a look around and see if anyone looks annoyed by your, or your mates, persistent standing.

Hello there. Yes I can confirm that's all correct. Thanks for the reply and also the apology which I accept.

As I thought it is how I have explained on here. The first I knew of any issue is when I turned round and seen you two screaming at people which I thought was abit Ott, although I don't agree with it after explaining I can see where the frustration has come from. What you will also remember though is that it wasn't like at the etihad where everyone stands up then the second the whistle goes instantly sit down, theree seemed to be a good few minutes where people stayed stood up. The people in front of us remained stood and I honestly didn't realise the rest of the block eventually sat down.

The two younger guys im referring to was directly in front of us who the abuse carried on at after we sat down. Its not a standing debate as I agree if everyone else is sat then so should I. Its a misunderstanding, I didn't hear the original requests which if I had this thread wouldn't of even started. Cheers blue, apologies my end also

Blues fighting with fellow Blues not just in an F.A CUP FINAL but anywhere has got to be classed as too immature people to not be able to agree to disagree on any particular subject! Would be great to know the ages of these so called BLUES. As for the clowns shouting the name of another MANAGER the above applies too. I must be getting too old for todays razamataz. Well I am 48 and I still havn't had a scrap with a fellow BLUE in 39 years to memory of supporting my beloved MCFC. CTID. Our recent Success over the last couple of seasons has gone to some peoples heads I say :) Chin up Blues, we will be bounce back. One gutted Blue but applauded the winners @ the end!<br /><br />-- Mon May 13, 2013 9:27 pm --<br /><br />
Tom_mcfc said:
schoey71 said:
Tom. As I posted earlier in the thread, it was I who did the shouting. I'll happily admit that. The other man doing the 'threatening' was my 18 yr old stepson. The one with his right arm in a cast.
I am confused as to which one of the people standing you were. The people we were asking to sit down had nobody in front of them. We were on row 13.
Can you confirm what row you were on, so I can tell if it was you I was shouting at or the 7 or so mid twentys who were all congregated around a few seats. (a few were wearing the Morrissey style glasses)

You stated earlier that they were all seated in their correct seats. I disagree, especially as when the steward came across, 2 of them swiftly moved over a few seats to the left.

I repeat that I asked on several occasions for them to sit down. I even reached over and tapped one of them on the back of his jacket hood to get his attention and ask. (it is possible you may not have seen this)

However, this fell on deaf ears, and the standing continued. And some sarcastic looks I might add.

Yes, I got verbally abusive, but not physically abusive in any way. I didn't see any children around, but did notice a lady in front of me. At that point I stopped, and asked my stepson to calm down as well.

I wish to add that I do prefer standing, but took the decision early on that the rest of the stand were seated and followed suit. I did not want to appear selfish.

I offer you my apologies for shouting at either you or your mates, if it helps settle this argument. I only hope that in future, you have a look around and see if anyone looks annoyed by your, or your mates, persistent standing.

Hello there. Yes I can confirm that's all correct. Thanks for the reply and also the apology which I accept.

As I thought it is how I have explained on here. The first I knew of any issue is when I turned round and seen you two screaming at people which I thought was abit Ott, although I don't agree with it after explaining I can see where the frustration has come from. What you will also remember though is that it wasn't like at the etihad where everyone stands up then the second the whistle goes instantly sit down, theree seemed to be a good few minutes where people stayed stood up. The people in front of us remained stood and I honestly didn't realise the rest of the block eventually sat down.

The two younger guys im referring to was directly in front of us who the abuse carried on at after we sat down. Its not a standing debate as I agree if everyone else is sat then so should I. Its a misunderstanding, I didn't hear the original requests which if I had this thread wouldn't of even started. Cheers blue, apologies my end also

Blues fighting with fellow Blues not just in an F.A CUP FINAL but anywhere has got to be classed as too immature people to not be able to agree to disagree on any particular subject! Would be great to know the ages of these so called BLUES. As for the clowns shouting the name of another MANAGER the above applies too. I must be getting too old for todays razamataz. Well I am 48 and I still havn't had a scrap with a fellow BLUE in 39 years to memory of supporting my beloved MCFC. CTID. Our recent Success over the last couple of seasons has gone to some peoples heads I say :) Chin up Blues, we will be bounce back. One gutted Blue but applauded the winners @ the end!

Tom_mcfc said:
Fanny Fart said:
Proper cnuts trick that booting off with another top Blue.

Sounds like you were sat around a load of tossers mate, half of which are on this thread now it seems. Maybe email city and see if you can get a refund on your ticket?

might have a word and see what they say. City obviously know me and might sort me out

Hilarious!!! I like him! Could be a top Blue? ........ Need more info!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.