Tossing a coin........ The odds

So all lowercase responses or any with any other response are null and void are they?

So all lowercase responses or any with any other response are null and void are they?
I think they are, it's all a little confusing. I would like a greater range of choice. It's like saying 'do you like or dislike Marmite' why can't it be' not really arsed'.

I think the OP's not thought this through.

I think they are, it's all a little confusing. I would like a greater range of choice. It's like saying 'do you like or dislike Marmite' why can't it be' not really arsed'.

I think the OP's not thought this through.
I said the first 100 replies. Things are going exactly as I anticipated. :)

So with 92 replies and only 32 actually following your OP Guidelines, it is going as you predicted; that two-thirds of Bluemooners can't or won't follow simple instructions or are institutionally mischievous?
Oh, oh I see, go on then, name names. I want to know if I am institutionally mischievous or the follow thingy.

I'm wondering why it took you several weeks to come up with this nonsense? Were you tossed on your head a lot as a child?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.