Tottenham - EFL Cup Final | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What fucking nonsense.

Torres scored the other week, making him one of the only players who didn't utterly embarrass himself vs Leeds. He has almost twice as many goals as Bernardo Silva this season.

Sterling has two more goals and two more assists than new starboy Mahrez in as many games this season.

Put in an EDS lad and we lose the game.

Hahaha he scored yeah but he was missing for most of that game and the other game he played in. I see people comment on what he does for Spain but I couldn't give a shit about that he doesn't do it for us. Starting with Torres is like starting with 10 men he brings nothing.

I think some folk just like being upset at Pep.
Had he played a full strength side against Chelsea then fair enough,rest a few/go weaker on Sunday,however it seems he's determined to do both.Obviously we need to wait and see....but the signs aren't good and i think people are justifiably miffed.

I'm sure the majority would have been far happier at taking each game as they came,with the best possible 11 available for each.At this stage of the season,and in the unique position we found ourselves......you just have to go for it.

It will proper piss me off if he plays a disjointed/second team again.I'm still fucking fuming at throwing the Chelsea game.

Same mate and Leeds I understand he needs to rotate but the backup at the min are not doing the job. Its a final gotta go full strength. The tired legs are miles better than the fresh legs apart from Fernandinho.

Nothing wrong with Sterling and or Jesus but we have to get the ball to them. Against Chelsea we havd Fern and Rodri in midfield and it was only when the subs came on late in the game that we could get our forwards into the game.
I agree, we were so slow in midfield last week.
I would rest Rodri and start Fern to take care of that Hoijberg and keep Bernie and Gundogan.
Sterling, Jesus and Foden up front will do against that defence.

Same mate and Leeds I understand he needs to rotate but the backup at the min are not doing the job. Its a final gotta go full strength. The tired legs are miles better than the fresh legs apart from Fernandinho.
The bigger picture as klopps just said and pep has also mentined the players are getting flogged to death.now the new champs league format is x 10 games instead of 6 add in prem games , cup games and internationals is to much.
So rotation will now be a certainty for clubs.

The bigger picture as klopps just said and pep has also mentined the players are getting flogged to death.now the new champs league format is x 10 games instead of 6 add in prem games , cup games and internationals is to much.
So rotation will now be a certainty for clubs.

Yeah its a tough one mate he's gotta rotate just really don't want it in a final and by the sounds of things he's gonna do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.