Tottenham Fans 19 Times Flag At Anfield?

bluemanc said:
camelcoat said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I just wouldnt go in the first place, paying £60 a piece to act like 5yr olds in a playground, i have said all my life i will never go to old trafford as it would make me sick. Anyway your man utd you do what you want so why would anyone fuck with you

Bit of banter to be taken on the chin.
Carlos_Tevez_advert_848307a.jpg

The sour faced drunken mess that is Slur Phalic took this well,funny how a welcome to Manchester banner was hung from the stands at ot when the stadium isn't even in Manchester.
What a lot of United fans found funny about that poster,it was a poster of Carlos scoring a winner against Wigan to win Uniteds 18th title.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
citykev28 said:
it's actually a very good stunt they've played there. shitbags.

To be fair, they were told to come back when they'd won 19.

Which is exactly what they did.

This is the correct answer. Liverpool goaded them and, sadly, they had the last laugh. I think it's funny. I'll think they are sad as anything if they carry on the 35/43 years thing though. That should be retired but I'm not holding my breath. But if they do, in the end, we'll have the last laugh. They just can't see it.

sirtaki said:
bluemanc said:
camelcoat said:
Bit of banter to be taken on the chin.
Carlos_Tevez_advert_848307a.jpg

The sour faced drunken mess that is Slur Phalic took this well,funny how a welcome to Manchester banner was hung from the stands at ot when the stadium isn't even in Manchester.
What a lot of United fans found funny about that poster,it was a poster of Carlos scoring a winner against Wigan to win Uniteds 18th title.
A lot of utd fans didn't find it at all funny or were the failed paint bombings & message board meltowns the utd way of ignoring our smalltime stunt.
The pissed up twat even abused a women at the swamp he thought had something to do with having it put up.

camelcoat said:
M18CTID said:
vitty said:
You spend decades trying to overturn a championship defiicity, achieve it and then go beyond enemy lines to display a gloating banner right in the lion's den.

If you can't appreciate how much balls it took to that, you're not a football fan.

-- Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 am --

Well, by that definition, it must have been smalltime when City fans paid for an Old Trafford tour to rip down the ticker banner.

The one crucial difference, of course, was that those fans failed.

As did those reds that tried to pull the stunt at ours last Tuesday, only to see it ripped down immediately and get chased out of our ground for good measure.

Look, doing it at Anfield gets partial respect from me but I tend to think standing on the Stretford Paddock for 90 minutes and cheering City on throughout takes more balls than sneaking into Anfield, waiting for the scousers to get distracted when YNWA starts up before unfurling the banner, and then doing a runner before anyone realises what is going on.

Aye, proper soft lads not wanting to get kicked in by hundreds.
What, like the Mongs In Burkhas side-swiping teenage blue shirties and dads with lads when you had superior numbers on Wembley Way?
Hypocrites, liars and cowards. Shitbags.
You do what you want. Unless someone might hit you back.
Fuck off you laughable oxygen thieves.

M18CTID said:
vitty said:
poyntonblueboy said:
rags are just a bunch of classless imbicilic,twats .....as usual.

You spend decades trying to overturn a championship defiicity, achieve it and then go beyond enemy lines to display a gloating banner right in the lion's den.

If you can't appreciate how much balls it took to that, you're not a football fan.

-- Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 am --

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Small time... actually paying tickets for a rival club and everything just to stick a banner up which probably got instantly taken down?

Well, by that definition, it must have been smalltime when City fans paid for an Old Trafford tour to rip down the ticker banner.

The one crucial difference, of course, was that those fans failed.

As did those reds that tried to pull the stunt at ours last Tuesday, only to see it ripped down immediately and get chased out of our ground for good measure.

Did this happen? First I've heard

LongsightM13 said:
camelcoat said:
M18CTID said:

Look, doing it at Anfield gets partial respect from me but I tend to think standing on the Stretford Paddock for 90 minutes and cheering City on throughout takes more balls than sneaking into Anfield, waiting for the scousers to get distracted when YNWA starts up before unfurling the banner, and then doing a runner before anyone realises what is going on.

What, like the Mongs In Burkhas side-swiping teenage blue shirties and dads with lads when you had superior numbers on Wembley Way?

More lies

camelcoat said:
LongsightM13 said:
camelcoat said:

More lies

Lies? Try telling that to the fella on here who's 11 year old (?) daughter got headbutted for singing bluemoon.

United have always been like that.

Picking off the innocent and fucking off when they get challenged.

Biggest bunch of cunts in England...worse than Millwall and the like.

Now fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.