Tottenham | Post-Match Thread | 4 League Cups In A Row!

Bbc national evening news at 10.
'The winners was scored by Laporte.... who many thought should have not been on the pitch due to cynical fouls'.
BBC spreading the Neville and Tyler message for them but who are the 'many'? Doesn't matter - the lies are in the public domain and will be treated as Gospel. No mention of St Harrys screams of agony to try and get advantage or the repeated fouls of Lo Celso
Just remembered something else 'stopped by Fernandinho with one of his tactical fouls'. 70 yards from goal and more of an obstruction with little comment.
I wonder if anyone at BBC news actually watched.
Reminds me of Trump. He always introduced something he wanted to talk about with "a lot of people are talking about..." And of course what he meant was "I'm talking about..."

A victory made all the more sweeter after Jamie Redknapp's bullshit post match comments! "When they won their first title I said this might be a team with no history, but it is a team with a future!" Sick of this media bullshit, we might not have been the most successful club up until the takeover, but our history is as proud and long as anyone's. Any way these boys keep proving me wrong. Long may it continue!
Agree, like saying Noots County or Rochdale have no histor, all these pricks thinking trophy’s parallel history

Proud of the team, think they enjoyed being able to celebrate that with some fans. Should have probably scored a couple in the first half but we defended well, so I'm not complaining.

Woods can hit the target, in our forward line scoring goals would be like shelling peas. Unless you think our forwards are brilliant at converting chances? Obviously I'm not comparing him to Haaland but tell me what is bad about Woods?
I think you had too many bevvies enjoying the game.
I’m not even going to waste my time debating whether he is good enough for us.
And its Wood not Woods.

The pressing was top notch and didn’t give Spurs and opportunity to start linking play to Kane. We absolutely strangled them and barring some backs to the wall defending by Spurs and better finishing by City it should have been a cricket score.

Where do Spurs go from here, you think with Mourinho gone some of those players would be putting a shift in to get the new bosses attention. They were absolutely shocking, Villa gave us more of a game last time round and they were in a relegation scrap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.