Tottenham Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win this game today after that result, I'm going to run down my street naked.
North Manchester type post that. No one in South Manchester would resort to something so tacky. Maybe a 'if we don't win today I'm throwing out my organic molasses, stone baked loaf and having my sandwiches on white sliced for a week'........

We've had a good week of rest and that should make a huge difference but it all depends on how the team is set up.Anyway I feel bit optimistic.
Come on city.

Will we have a gameplan, did we prepare well enough and will we concentrate nearly 100% in crucial moments?
Will we work very hard off the ball?

I fear the worst today, I just dont trust Pellegrini anymore. I dont think the players trust him, the way how surprised sometimes they are when they are pressed high and tackled and we have to give up our own comfortable play but having no plan B makes it a mess going forward as well in defending...

On top of this lots of injuries, while formations he plays might suit one or few players it certainly doesnt suit the team or the right balance of the team.

Only thing going for us today is the Etihad but Leicester didnt care about that last week did they?

Its unfuckingbelievable for me we cannot win two league games in a row since like September maybe so please somehow beat Spurs. But then the next league game is Pool away lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.