Tottenham v Chelsea... Who do you want to win???

Chelsea have some awful games coming up. After spurs it's rags at home then Arsenal away. I'd be quite happy if they lost the lot (though I'd settle for a draw against the rags) and for us to be 7 or 8 points up on them by New Year.

cleavers said:
There's only 2 games a season that I'd ever want Spurs to win,

That will never happen, we all know that they bend over and gratefully receive every time they play them.

When any teams around you are playing each other, you can't go wrong with a draw. Won't suit either of them so you can almost certainly assume it will suit us.

keemcfc said:
If Tottenham win, we can go 3rd...

If Chelsea win then it pretty much shakes Tottenham off or tail for good...

Maybe a draw would be nice?

Wouldn't shake them off our ass for good but it would definatly give us some breathing space. They seem to be dropping points after some Champs League matches and if they get knocked out in the next round then they'll be 100% committed to catching us up and over taking in the league. We just have to focus on winning our own games to catch up with teams above. Chelski win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.