Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

taconinja said:
mancitydreamteam said:
no way are the rag stealing our thunder today. the media will however show the fact that both manchester clubs have battered two north london team. come on arsenal
I think there are going to be quite a few weeks this season where we and the rags are co-features.

should be a tasty derby. hope we batter them like spurs today.

mancitydreamteam said:
taconinja said:
mancitydreamteam said:
no way are the rag stealing our thunder today. the media will however show the fact that both manchester clubs have battered two north london team. come on arsenal
I think there are going to be quite a few weeks this season where we and the rags are co-features.

should be a tasty derby. hope we batter them like spurs today.
I hope so, too! Should be a great match to watch!

Too bad about Welbeck. Hate to see hamstring injuries and such take players out. I know. He's a rag. Prefer seeing the game settled on the field and not due to medical issues.

Just astonishing. A lot of credit is paid to the fluidity of our forward movement, but the press don't seem to pick up on the fact we make goals from the back to the front. 15-16 pass moves lead to goals with this side. I was getting a bit grizzly with the team when we sat off them at 4-0 though!

From goal.com:

Segun Ikorodu
4:09 PM Aug 28, 2011
I hve to leave arsenal for man city now bcos i am tired of trophyless club. Up Nasri, up man city, up Dzeko.

Here we go! I love goal.com comments...so hilarious.

bluedaze said:
Ok, my 1st post and here goes.......... 45yrs supportin City and maybe now I can stop biting my nails, fearing we will lose these teams. I have belief now and keep pinchin myself. So pleased for Edin, he's a nice guy and can be a hero for us. We sing his name and he responds with goals galore !!!! We love you City we do ...

Welcome.

i see the internet police have arrived ;)

anyway back on topic.

nasri, silva and aguero passing was world class and this is after one game. imagine what its going to be like after a few games together. dzeko is showing every striker at the club how its done, never moans, playing for the team and banging the goals in. if we can take apart spurs at the lane then i hope to see bigger and better things this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.