Tottenham v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Got one Spurs fan where I work. Unfortunately he's in no way gobby, even when they've won. So i can't really take the piss out of him.

Damn.

Still, plenty of lippy Norwich fans, so all is not lost!

Dzekos stronger foot is right, and he scored last goal with left:).

Like I said before, GOLDEN HATTRICK is when player score one goal with head, one wit right foot, and one with left :D, and I don't have idea how to call this :D.

Nasri is player that Dzeko needed, he is something like Misimovic in Wolfsburg, wich feed Dzeko with balls :D. Great player Nasri is and great move from him to come to City :).

SebastianBlue said:
I propose that from this day forth any player getting four goals in one match shall be referred to as scoring a Dzeko.

second this motion

citijin said:
SebastianBlue said:
I propose that from this day forth any player getting four goals in one match shall be referred to as scoring a Dzeko.

i like that. yeah, edin scored a dzeko today.

I wonder how many Dzeko's Kun, David, Edin, Mario, Samir, Adam, and Yaya will score this year?

Salfordian Blue said:
Fucking come on!!!

edin-dzeko-city-514.jpg

Legend.

Maybe that'll shut you up, you wheeling dealing twitchy fucktard.
LOL

Is Dzeko REALLY better than Carroll?

Are you guys sure?

Methinks we should have never sold Caicedo

Muahahahahaha

:-)

Always stuck up for Dzeko! What a fuckin player! Im still in shock, were actually fuckin unbelievably good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.