tough fixtures coming up.how many pts?

-Portsmouth are shite.
-Liverpool without Gerrard and Xabi Alonso and they will have their minds on Real Madrid 3 days after.
-West Ham on form but if we pick up a win against Pool/Pompey we may have the confidence to get something here.
-Aston Villa are doing well but it will end soon, only have so much luck. Lets hope we end their run with a good old fashioned thrashing, realistically it won't happen but heres to hoping.
-Chelsea are fucking shite at the mo', if our DMs stop Ballack/Lampard then we will get a clean sheet.

Given
Zabaletta Dunne Onouha Bridge
Kompany De Jong

Will take a lot to break that down especially with Given covering the inevitable fuck ups. Then we can just hope to score on the break.

pompey - there fukin shite and if we dont stuff them ill be dissapointed (3)
liverpool - without gerrard and as r. madrid 3 days after rafa 'dunt know what he's doin' benitez will probably rest torres (3)
west ham - in good form but that will come to an end (probably today even though i hope not) (3)
villa - depends how we feel, we can be unbeatable at home (1)
chelsea - they'll be out of the title race by then (1)

11 out of 15 if not 15 out of 15!!

I think we'll win most of our home games but lose virtually all our away games in the rest of the season.

masterwig said:
I think we'll win most of our home games but lose virtually all our away games in the rest of the season.

So do I. I'm abit worried about having three away games on the trot as people will use it to beat Hughes with without looking at the bigger picture. The Pompey, West Ham and Villa games are very big games.

pompey- draw
liverpool- win
west ham - win
villa - win
chelsea- lose

10 points

pompey- win
liverpool- draw
west ham - win
villa - draw
chelsea- lose

8 points

pompey- win
liverpool- lose
west ham - draw
villa - Win
chelsea- lose

7 points would be great return from these 5 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.