Toughest pubs in the UK

Blootoof

Not sure if it's in this episode, but there's a boozer at the back of Ibrox, no windows, flat roof, you know the score. I came out of the shitter after laying an egg to find me me mate swinging his boxers full of shit, City top on. Shit was going everywhere. He emptied the place. Later found out it was classed as one of the toughest pubs in the UK. The series is worth a watch.

Not sure if it's in this episode, but there's a boozer at the back of Ibrox, no windows, flat roof, you know the score. I came out of the shitter after laying an egg to find me me mate swinging his boxers full of shit, City top on. Shit was going everywhere. He emptied the place. Later found out it was classed as one of the toughest pubs in the UK. The series is worth a watch.

The Louden Tavern on the end of Duke Street Glasgow has featured on 50 roughest pubs. Situated near to Celtic park it's a Rangers pub with plywood boards over the window frames. Been in there a couple of times and it's actually a good boozer. Not for the faint hearted though, and Celtic fans who wander in are definitely not made welcome!

Is it the stadium bar, if yes been in it loads. Plenty down paisley road west tough enough back in the day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.