Tour de France 2019

This is the hardest competition of all sports. What they put themselves through every year is astonishing.

I remember Chris Boardman saying that after he completed his first TdF how it has completely changed him physiologically.

Warriors!

Now I have done this a few times and it would be classed as medium/hard day for the tour but these lads back this stuff up day after day at a speed I find difficult to comprehend

The ride in clip is about 4770m climbing and 162km or thereabouts and on a bike for me as good as it gets, 8 classified Cols so bring your lungs and climbing legs

Now I have done this a few times and it would be classed as medium/hard day for the tour but these lads back this stuff up day after day at a speed I find difficult to comprehend

The ride in clip is about 4770m climbing and 162km or thereabouts and on a bike for me as good as it gets, 8 classified Cols so bring your lungs and climbing legs

Superb stuff and inspiring.

Didn't see all of today live, had to go out with 75k left.

Just watched it all unfold now and the right decision without doubt but nonetheless a tad disappointed that the final climb didn't happen, was shaping up to be a brilliant end.

Didn't see all of today live, had to go out with 75k left.

Just watched it all unfold now and the right decision without doubt but nonetheless a tad disappointed that the final climb didn't happen, was shaping up to be a brilliant end.

Yes, a real shame as it was building up to be real classic of a day. Looking at tomorrow’s profile it looks to be real barsteward of a day as well. Talk about a sting in the tail.

Wow what an amazing stage, truly incredible and totally unpredictable but feel for the other competitors.

Keep the times as they were at the top, add a day to the tour and make them do same stage again tomorrow lol

What a fantastic sporting event, truly magnificent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.