Tour Squad

I'm not going to start a new thread for a simple question so I'm posting it here. Does anyone know where the N.America tour will be televised? Is it on the OS or have one of the satellite chanNels got it?

BlueCityfan said:
beansontoast said:
Neds should have been taken he's miles better than many of the players going

He wasn't taken because he is not going to play for ManCity next season. He is not in Mancinis plans.

And there are plenty of defenders on the tour.

Boateng, Kompany, Savic (soon), Lescott, Clichy, Kolarov, Richards, Boyata.

Thats pretty much 2 defenders in every position. Ned isn't better than any of them and Mancini have enough defenders.
Onuoha is better than Boateng and Boyata. I'd rather have him than Kolarov too, even though they play different positions. He might be better than Savic for all I know as well.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
BlueCityfan said:
beansontoast said:
Neds should have been taken he's miles better than many of the players going

He wasn't taken because he is not going to play for ManCity next season. He is not in Mancinis plans.

And there are plenty of defenders on the tour.

Boateng, Kompany, Savic (soon), Lescott, Clichy, Kolarov, Richards, Boyata.

Thats pretty much 2 defenders in every position. Ned isn't better than any of them and Mancini have enough defenders.
Onuoha is better than Boateng and Boyata. I'd rather have him than Kolarov too, even though they play different positions. He might be better than Savic for all I know as well.

You got to be joking? Boateng didn't show his best last season but he is way better and more talented than Onuoha!

You are overrating Onuoha here....Boyata has more potential aswell. And at similiar level already. Same can be said about Savic.

If Onuoha wouldn't be from the academy, no one here would give a shit about him.

Not even Sunderland fans rated him very highly after hi loan spell. He is just another decent premier league defender.

when will people ever listen about onohua

1 hes not good enough
2 he slagged our manager off on tv
3 - hes simply never going to play for the club again

good riddance

ManchesterC said:
i didn't see dzeko in the training video, injured maybe ?
0:26 behind Kompany, 0:53 putting the bra :), 1:03 smiling to cam, 1:27 running with the team...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.