Toure is bobbins...

Matt Diablo said:
..sorry, I really don't like slaggin players off but if it's true he's never been the same since contracting malaria then something needs sorting, cos this bloke is suffering from something!! He is defo no captain and generally he has been a fukin liability for far too long now. Lescott and Vinny at the back has got to be the way forward with Vinny as skipper. If we have the problem of fukin Toure off which in turn will piss off Ade and Viera then so be it... maybe Givens lack of penalty box authority is being highlighted by a total lack of confidence in his "skipper". Communication is almost non existant!

The real weak links are glaring for all to see, Toure, Zab, Petrov are as blatant as hell, at least we can see where we need sorting thats for sure...

I agree completely on all three weak links. Like you say Toure is not a captain, we desperately need a leader and someone who is dominant of even competitive in the air. Someone should have came and won Delap's throw in yesterday, that someone for me should have been Toure as he was closest to Fuller but he doesn't dominate his area (or zone if thats what they are playing). Was Kompany injured? If not he should return to the starting 11 on Tuesday night as he won't be intimidated by the strength or size of Stokes attack and the high balls launched towards them.

Zabaletta plays like a madman at times and jumps in when it isn't necessary. He also made about three dangerously misplaced passes yesterday. Micah isn't perfect but he should return to the side as soon as he is fit enough. It seems everyones patience is running out with Petrov. He appears selfish to me, he had two good oppoirtunties to hit free kicks into the box yersterday and wasted them by shooting wildly. He complains about not being in the side but more often that not does fuck all when selected. It isn't helped by Mancini's stupid tactic of switching him and SWP. In the couple of occasions we broke at the start of the second half yesterday Petrov had to cut inside onto his left slowing the whole attack down rather than beating his man and getting the cross in. I hope lessons are learnt for Tuesday and the replay.

Richards.....Kompany(capt).....Lescott....Bridge..... if we can keep these 4 fit this should be the back 4 and captain for the rest of the season. Kompany leads by example and will also give out the kick up the arse that will be needed from time to time.

Him and Lescott are so soft together at centre half it's untrue. It's so fucking easy for teams to just ping a crap long ball up and win it with ease and put us on the back foot. It's embarrassing

I'd quite like to keep him in, but take the armband off him so he can concentrate entirely on defending.

i don't like being negative about players, especially as most of them almost certainly come on here. however, i'd put richards and ned ahead of toure at the moment, and especially vince.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.