Toure played for us in 2001

Funny thing was .... he was pretty quick , and just as i was beginning to think he wasn't a bad player , he just seemed to vanish into thin air!

He didn't come on against Palace, he was in our private box (got it for me dad who had cancer and City let me have it at a knock down £400), couldn't speak a word of English so why they had him on duty god knows.

Played on the right wing once/inside right as sub towards he Platt Lane in a league match. We were getting beat so it may have been the Dons match as stated.

A bit harsh calling him of what was seen of him, but it seems a trend on here to call past players shit if they have a funny name or you can't remember them.

In the Anelka deal he was valued at £3M with Anelka valued at £15M is what Keegan said. That is why some media reported it as £12M and some as £15M.

Thanks to mcfcstats...he made two appearances as a sub in 2001

one a league match against Wimbledon at home.. we lost 4-0
i barely remember the game as for some reason
it was the most pissed iv`e ever been at a game

his second was a 4th round league cup game away to
Blackburn..we lost 2-0

bluevengence said:
Thanks to mcfcstats...he made two appearances as a sub in 2001

one a league match against Wimbledon at home.. we lost 4-0
i barely remember the game as for some reason
it was the most pissed iv`e ever been at a game

his second was a 4th round league cup game away to
Blackburn..we lost 2-0

I remember the Wimbledon game well but I can't remember him coming on!

That was a freak result in an excellent season!

Tarlos Kevez said:
forevermancity said:
Was it him who did the hand of god?

That was Negoui (spelling) against Rotherham I think.

The man who Keegan called his "most exciting ever signing". Keegan very rarely signed an average player, either brilliant or total shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.