Toure song

california blue said:
believe it was bolton that first started this chant to mixu paatelainen

United started it with the Greenhoff brothers, Jimmy and Brian .City followed when we had the Futchers playing.FACT

BillyMC said:
california blue said:

United started it with the Greenhoff brothers, Jimmy and Brian .City followed when we had the Futchers playing.FACT

When 2 Unlimited released "No limit" in 1993 I thought they had nicked a 10 year old song from the scum! Thanks for confirming it.

BillyMC said:
california blue said:

I dont think so ....

AsaMac said:
BillyMC said:
california blue said:

When 2 Unlimited released "No limit" in 1993 I thought they had nicked a 10 year old song from the scum! Thanks for confirming it.

Actually, thinking about it, I think you could be right here. Although my dad tells me it also has an uncanny resemblance to a song he used to sing at Old Trafford cricket ground in the 70's about those famous cricketing brothers Clive and David Lloyd. I think they were twins.

AsaMac said:
BillyMC said:
california blue said:

Nearer 20 years, I would have thought!

Watch it on a stream, sounded brilliant. Maybe it was because I'd had my first smoke in a while but it sounded mesmeric, and the team seemed to just do their business trying to break fulham down patiently to the beat of it. Worked a treat

Vienna_70 said:
AsaMac said:
BillyMC said:

Nearer 20 years, I would have thought!
Longer than that mate ...they sang it against Birmingham 75/76 think it were.

EDIT: Oops just realized the date in the quote you responded to !!

This was my first away match of this season and it was one of the best days out due to the Toure song and the great atmosphere, tried filming it and this is the best i could do. Roll on West Brom

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1hAPq7iEQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab1hAPq7iEQ</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.