Toure's agent speaks out (again)

Never shuts his trap does he this bloke. In this case not really bothered, we've had the best years out of Yaya, he's starting to effect games less in recent years so whoever the highest bidder is can take him. Pep didn't want him in his prime at Barca so no chance he'll stay after the summer imo.

I think the word legend is used too easily these days. For me a club legend is someone who not only performs wonders on the pitch but is a great ambassador for the club, someone who never speaks ill of the club and someone who makes a big connection with the fans. Aguero, Silva, Zaba all fit into that category. How anyone can consider Yaya a legend after he spoke ill of the club lying about us not letting him see his dying brother as well as the whole cake bollocks and continually letting his agent run his mouth. I will remember him as a very good player who was a big part in us winning the trophies we have won but a legend? Absolutely not.

Your opinion pal my opinion is he's a legend without him we wouldn't be where we're now.

Yaya will be classed as a legend, without doubt. Time fades the memory of none football actions and he will quite rightly be remembered for what he has done for us on the pitch as well as getting our fantastic club known across Africa and indeed across the World. Franny, Big Joe and more recently Uwe and Paul Dickov fell out with the club in one way or another but their actions were quite rightly forgotten about with the passage of time, even now, on these boards, Tevez gets talked about more favourably with each passing year. So, forget about his agent, a no mark who is out to get his client the best contract/package he can, think about the impact Yaya has had on us, the unbelievable joy he gave us all in the Semi and two Finals, not to mention the sublime goals he has scored along the way and in time he will quite rightly be spoken about as a legend, because that is exactly what he is going to be.

Yaya will be classed as a legend, without doubt. Time fades the memory of none football actions and he will quite rightly be remembered for what he has done for us on the pitch as well as getting our fantastic club known across Africa and indeed across the World. Franny, Big Joe and more recently Uwe and Paul Dickov fell out with the club in one way or another but their actions were quite rightly forgotten about with the passage of time, even now, on these boards, Tevez gets talked about more favourably with each passing year. So, forget about his agent, a no mark who is out to get his client the best contract/package he can, think about the impact Yaya has had on us, the unbelievable joy he gave us all in the Semi and two Finals, not to mention the sublime goals he has scored along the way and in time he will quite rightly be spoken about as a legend, because that is exactly what he is going to be.

Very sensible post, couldnt have said it better!

This is a very good post, I agree Pep could use him and re-invent him. Good all round.

Maybe you're right, though I don't think so, we need to adapt Yaya to suit the club.

All agents are the same to me.

The question is will Yaya adapt to suit the club and will he adapt to suit what Pep wants from him? I dont't think so. most likely Pep doesn't even want Yaya around, there is a reason why Pep already let Yaya go in his time in Barza.
You are probably right about the agent comment but Yaya's agent is extremely good at seeking the spotlight in a bad way.

Again: Pep did NOT want Yaya to leave Barcelona. Pfff. Sooo tiring this...

Yes but he also didn't view him as vital to his plans. If you think Pep is gonna come here and build his team around an ageing midfielder whose legs are gone you're in for a shock. Equally if you think Yaya's ego will accept being a bit part player for Pep you will be in for another shock. He will be sold.

Yes but he also didn't view him as vital to his plans. If you think Pep is gonna come here and build his team around an ageing midfielder whose legs are gone you're in for a shock. Equally if you think Yaya's ego will accept being a bit part player for Pep you will be in for another shock. He will be sold.

I'm just stating the bloody facts. None of us know what plans Pep has for this team and the players available. And so far that includes Yaya. He might see Yaya as our new centre back for all l care. Fact remains Pep did NOT want Yaya to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.