tourettes

Thing is, why do they use swear words? It could be shouting "Masking tape" at the top of their voice or something...

Doesn't Tim Howard have Tourettes?

Wheelsy said:
mammutly said:
I never swear. It shows a lack of self awareness and points to a weak education.

If you need to emphasise a point, there are many more interesting and varied ways of doing it than resorting to bad language.

In my opinion, people who swear are actually revealing weakness. The flaw in an argument, or a personality for that matter, can be disguised by excessive swearing, but it's still there. And the bad language merely highlights the fucking deception.
Not even on matchdays?
Can't have read it properly!

"Bollox!!"

Llewellyn Dowd said:
Wheelsy said:
mammutly said:
I never swear. It shows a lack of self awareness and points to a weak education.

If you need to emphasise a point, there are many more interesting and varied ways of doing it than resorting to bad language.

In my opinion, people who swear are actually revealing weakness. The flaw in an argument, or a personality for that matter, can be disguised by excessive swearing, but it's still there. And the bad language merely highlights the fucking deception.
Not even on matchdays?
Can't have read it properly!

"Bollox!!"
Fucking need to learn to fucking read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.