tourists yesterday

de niro said:
Project said:
what point are you trying to make?

that tickets were sold to blues.

Ok. Think we've all been here before but when you say Blues do you mean those with 5 years in, 10 years ? 20 years? 30 years? just the 'usual faces' ?

Everyone starts somewhere Bill and whether you or I like it or not we're going Global and it comes with the territory :)

jimharri said:
burning blue soul said:
found this skanking around the club shop the other day, we dont need this sort, bandwagon jumping!

2u9ifs0.jpg
Oh, I don't know. She's better looking than Bill!

from the look of that top she is wearing it looks like bill has already had a go at fitting it!! .......only joking bill!! :)

burning blue soul said:
jimharri said:
burning blue soul said:
found this skanking around the club shop the other day, we dont need this sort, bandwagon jumping!

2u9ifs0.jpg
Oh, I don't know. She's better looking than Bill!

from the look of that top she is wearing it looks like bill has already had a go at fitting it!! .......only joking bill!! :)
At his age, he'd be better off sticking to laying just carpets!

burning blue soul said:

2u9ifs0.jpg
Used to be called Peter from Whalley Range

Davis 19 said:
de niro said:
Project said:

Ok. Think we've all been here before but when you say Blues do you mean those with 5 years in, 10 years ? 20 years? 30 years? just the 'usual faces' ?

Everyone starts somewhere Bill and whether you or I like it or not we're going Global and it comes with the territory :)

i'm talking about the "day trippers" mate, no allegiance to city no passion. you can't half tell in the support.
i am all for new fans, more the merrier in fact but if you buy a ticket i ask for two things.

1, sing your heart out for the boys.
2, stick around when things go bad.

de niro said:
Davis 19 said:
de niro said:

i'm talking about the "day trippers" mate, no allegiance to city no passion. you can't half tell in the support.
i am all for new fans, more the merrier in fact but if you buy a ticket i ask for two things.

1, sing your heart out for the boys.
2, stick around when things go bad.

Fair does.

Can't believe people blame tourists for lack of atmosphere in our away support. City fans have been very quiet at the ones I've been to this season - Bolton, QPR, WBA and Sunderland.

This is going back to arsenal last week or Chelsea a few months back

If we had of been leading 2 0 at HT in those games and went on to win we wouldn't be complaining because the support would of been better

Project said:
He isn't. He's trying to pretend there's a serious issue with real fans getting tickets when the reality is you can get away tickets to almost any away game on pretty meagre points, including Arsenal which sold out at 3,500 points, and yet everyone was decrying tourists everywhere. The only issue is whether it's better to have empty seats or a full end with tourists for London games.

When the chips are down and some people don't fancy a trek to Norwich for a Sat lunchtime kick-off, our support comes into its own. No problem with more and more people coming to support us but no way would that kind of vocal support yesterday happen without the vast majority being dyed in the wool, loyal blues. Top day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.