Tout spotted at COMS this morning

sherburncity

Whilst me and my son were queueing for tickets this morning a gentleman who looked decidedly like a famous American film star from Deerhunter was trying to sell a load of tickets to the less fortunate.I showed him my tickets from a previous game against PSG which I still had in my coat pocket,he then proceeded to take them down the line touting them for the pricely sum of £1.You know who I mean,watch out for the godfather.
P.S. nice horn De niro :)

sherburncity said:
Whilst me and my son were queueing for tickets this morning a gentleman who looked decidedly like a famous American film star from Deerhunter was trying to sell a load of tickets to the less fortunate.I showed him my tickets from a previous game against PSG which I still had in my coat pocket,he then proceeded to take them down the line touting them for the pricely sum of £1.You know who I mean,watch out for the godfather.

good evening, i wonder why no one bought your used psg tickets, thought we'd make a killing:)

i will be in hamburg and i'll have the horn.

de niro said:
sherburncity said:

good evening, i wonder why no one bought your used psg tickets, thought we'd make a killing:)

well done de niro 'THE QUE JESTER' think we will have a whipround for some of those shoes which curl at the end and have bells on

marco said:
de niro said:
sherburncity said:

well done de niro 'THE QUE JESTER' think we will have a whipround for some of those shoes which curl at the end and have bells on
dont need to, there are plenty of clowns on here, must have some spare.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.