Town after the derby?

City-mad-fan

So is anyone going to town after the derby? Ive booked the tuesday off so i fancy having a bit of a party after the game (if we win of course).

Bit worried about any trouble with any untied fans if we win, so just wondering where everyone is going out to?

City-mad-fan said:
So is anyone going to town after the derby? Ive booked the tuesday off so i fancy having a bit of a party after the game (if we win of course).

Bit worried about any trouble with any untied fans if we win, so just wondering where everyone is going out to?

A few of my mates back home have told me that they would love to go out and celebrate after the match (providing we win) but they can see themselves ending up in a few fights.

Remember having a few things thrown at us from passing cars after the derby when Scholes scored a header in last minute. If they are being complete twats when they win, imagine what they are like when they lose not just a match but quite possible the premier league title as well.

Told my dad who's going not to bother wearing his city shirt or coat as I don't want him ending up in trouble on his own

Probably 5th Ave for me, the bouncers are absolute bel-ends, normally they are the fucking fun police but I think this might be the only time that they would be useful if anything was to kick off.

Didn't get a ticket for the match. Is anyone watching anywhere in town? If so where?

City-mad-fan said:

Don't worry they will be on flights and ferries to their prospective countries by half time.

Mark my words and call me Nostradamus.

load of us going to shambles - I will be there about 3 half 3 - I am getting coach from coach station at midnight so will be about piccadilly for a few after game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.