Trading Forex?

Ezra

Hi. Does anyone trade Forex. If so what Broker do you use/recommend?
I used to use Alpari UK but they are no more...
I took a break from trading 18months ago but about to start again. I don't really want to use a demo-account but also don't want to risk too much initially. Thanks for any input. X

I havent done it in ages but used to use Belfor or XM. Neto Trade are meant to be good also, but never used them myself

And losing if you’re not. Complete gamble imho
I wouldn't argue with Warren Buffet, but I'd add my two cents here.
While day trading in Forex certainly presents challenges, I wouldn't dismiss it entirely. It's true that expertise and a solid understanding of the market are crucial for success.
However, with the right Forex Trading brokers, proper risk management, and a disciplined approach, day trading can be a viable strategy for some individuals. It's essential to do thorough research when selecting brokers, ensuring they are reputable and regulated, and offer competitive spreads and reliable trading platforms.
Though it is important to remember that trading should always be approached with caution and a well-defined plan, regardless of the chosen strategy.

Last edited:
There’s an ad reel doing the rounds on social media of some guy who made £200k in one day trading US dollars against GB Sterling. He used AI to track the values and buy when low and sell when it reaches a certain point. It seems too good to be true and therefore probably is and therefore I’m oooot

There’s an ad reel doing the rounds on social media of some guy who made £200k in one day trading US dollars against GB Sterling. He used AI to track the values and buy when low and sell when it reaches a certain point. It seems too good to be true and therefore probably is and therefore I’m oooot
Nick Leeson says “wanna buy a copy of King of the Kippax”?

Unless you're an absolute expert or purely doing it for fun and not as a way of serious investing, day trading is for mugs.

Just stick everything in an S&P 500 tracker and leave it for 20 years. You'll outperform any day trader and almost all hedge funds.

(And that's not my advice - it's Warren Buffet's).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.