Trailer Time...

It’s to do with the tradition of the character, shall we make black panther white and Wonder Woman transgender? I like Jordan but for me superman is a white, 6 foot kryptonian. If DC did it I think it would confuse the paying public yet again and the franchise would be die, they’d have to explain a black superman, DC have fucked up their universe trying to rush to catch-up Marvel, doing sonething so drastic would just be another nail, yet another reboot, how many do they need. Oh and Shazam looks shit as well.

It’s to do with the tradition of the character, shall we make black panther white and Wonder Woman transgender? I like Jordan but for me superman is a white, 6 foot kryptonian. If DC did it I think it would confuse the paying public yet again and the franchise would be die, they’d have to explain a black superman, DC have fucked up their universe trying to rush to catch-up Marvel, doing sonething so drastic would just be another nail, yet another reboot, how many do they need. Oh and Shazam looks shit as well.

Your argument falls down when you acknowledge a comic book source that uses ALTERNATIVE universes that directors can choose to take their versions down.

Just to add, the alternate universe explored is 'Earth 2'.

If the Jordan connect is real, then DC have no choice but to go down the 'Flash: Paradox' route, when he splits time.

There lies your Black Superman, that you protest, but also 'Thomas Wayne', not 'Bruce' as he dies in the alleyway.

Last edited:
Your argument falls down when you acknowledge a comic book source that uses ALTERNATIVE universes that directors can choose to take their versions down.

Just to add, the alternate universe explored is 'Earth 2'.

If the Jordan connect is real, then DC have no choice but to go down the 'Flash: Paradox' route, when he splits time.

There lies your Black Superman, that you protest, but also 'Thomas Wayne', not 'Bruce' as he dies in the alleyway.
It doesn’t fall down and I know about Earth 2 but you’ve have to remember who you’re selling this film to, most people will know absolutely nothing about alternative universe, they got away with Momoa as Aquaman because he’s a very little known outside of comic readers character, ask most people to describe superman, batman or Wonder Woman and i think 90% would answer the same, suddenly you put a poster of a black guy in an S and it would be WTF!! I agree about Paradox it’s the only way they could do it and I believe that was muted original with the time traveling seen in BvS. And with Affleck due to go maybe that’s another way they could do it.
The fanboys will make or break this franchise and screwing with it can have consequences just look what’s happened with Star Wars all is not rosey in that galaxy at the moment

It doesn’t fall down and I know about Earth 2 but you’ve have to remember who you’re selling this film to, most people will know absolutely nothing about alternative universe, they got away with Momoa as Aquaman because he’s a very little known outside of comic readers character, ask most people to describe superman, batman or Wonder Woman and i think 90% would answer the same, suddenly you put a poster of a black guy in an S and it would be WTF!! I agree about Paradox it’s the only way they could do it and I believe that was muted original with the time traveling seen in BvS. And with Affleck due to go maybe that’s another way they could do it.
The fanboys will make or break this franchise and screwing with it can have consequences just look what’s happened with Star Wars all is not rosey in that galaxy at the moment

No, I 100% agree.

I don't see DC having much choice.

At least this scope gives them an out to closing the 'Earth 2' portal and getting back to 'normal', later on.

So, rebooting the reboot!

No, I 100% agree.

I don't see DC having much choice.

At least this scope gives them an out to closing the 'Earth 2' portal and getting back to 'normal', later on.

So, rebooting the reboot!
Unfortunately yep yet another reboot, they really are bad. Tbh I’d loved to have seen the original cut of JLA it sounded good.

The only superhero films that have been worth watching over the last few years have been the deadpool ones and the new wonder woman one which was much better than I expected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.