Trailer Time...

yes you're probably right and I wouldn't entertain paying for this at the pictures - just posted as an alternative to all the other stuff being posted

I have no problem with the post; it was just an observation on her, not really the film! In fact, it makes me wonder if a lesser known actor would have carried this better!

Post whatever you think is interesting as it may well be that alternative option for others!

Ya bugger, beat me to it!

Not getting much in the way of vibes. What do you think...?

I just enjoyed the first two seasons it was ok about a 7/10 maybe because I played the game and it skewed my view of the tv series..

This trailer though got me excited and can see so much of the game in that trailer, looking at it , it looks like around 1/3 of the game play through! Could have another 6 series at this rate..

My Old Queen has that skin condition. A bit more worse than the pic in here.

I hardly even recognised Jamie Foxx!
Vitiligo? I have it.

It's not the worst thing to have, but in summer I really hate myself

Vitiligo? I have it.

It's not the worst thing to have, but in summer I really hate myself

Sorry to hear that.

You know, I never really understood vitiligo in other skin tones until my Ma's became clearer and she stopped hiding it under makeup. Then I realised there were loads of others I knew with the ailment, I just didn't recognise it at the time!

Sorry to hear that.

You know, I never really understood vitiligo in other skin tones until my Ma's became clearer and she stopped hiding it under makeup. Then I realised there were loads of others I knew with the ailment, I just didn't recognise it at the time!
I have Tinea Versicolor that appears in the summer when I get a tan.

I thought the first series was a great building block of ambition.

For me, this trailer does not disappoint in that ambition...

Think I mentioned it before, I watched the first season again a few week ago and it far better the after a second watch and this second season looks awesome..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.