Trailer Time...

Re-imagining...?

I loved the first one. It's was very angst ridden and mournful; this is just... vengeance.

However, I will see it, but it will never erase Brandon Lee as the first iteration for me.

This one seems more him being a super hero never even thought that while watching the first one.. might give it another watch must be 25 years since I last watched it! Must be in 4K now also..

This one seems more him being a super hero never even thought that while watching the first one.. might give it another watch must be 25 years since I last watched it! Must be in 4K now also..
Not yet in 4k, it’s been re released soon in 4k probably to coincide with this new version coming out

Not yet in 4k, it’s been re released soon in 4k probably to coincide with this new version coming out

Ah right weird that an iconic film like that is not in 4K yet...

Just had a check to see when it's out and the 30th Anniversary edition in 4K is out 7th May.. so I'll be waiting till then to watch it..

This looks awesome. Really never got the fascination with the original
I liked the first as it’s a bit dark, however I think because Brandon Lee died whilst filming it elevated its statu, if you watch his other films they were pretty crap, this would’ve been his breakout, but sadly wasn’t to be.

Re-imagining...?

I loved the first one. It's was very angst ridden and mournful; this is just... vengeance.

However, I will see it, but it will never erase Brandon Lee as the first iteration for me.

Agree here. I love the Brandon Lee one. this to me looks pretty awful. Stylised john wick style stuff but not the Crow.

This looks awesome. Really never got the fascination with the original

I liked the first as it’s a bit dark, however I think because Brandon Lee died whilst filming it elevated its statu, if you watch his other films they were pretty crap, this would’ve been his breakout, but sadly wasn’t to be.

All I can say is the original version, whilst wasn't brilliantly directed, still gave me (personally speaking) the thought process going through the director's head. I agree that Lee's other films weren't great, but he was clearly growing into himself and "The Crow" was that leap for me.

I think the film conveyed 'The Crow' not being able to rest and be with his love until the balance was corrected regardless if he wanted to or not.

The new version just seems to embrace the pure vengeance and maybe that's the fault of the trailer, not the actual film? But, I don't think so, seeing the [almost] glee on the protagonist's face.

So... Thoughts...?

I’m not sure anymore, when is this set, is it old republic times? Obviously on the internet they are slagging it off as it’s female led AGAIN! Star Wars has lost its way for me and it’s magic, there is too much been churned out now, it’s getting like super hero fatigue. They’ve got two massive IPs at Disney and are just rinsing it for everything they’ve got, Deadpool might save Marvel (for now) but I think SW under Kennedy is lost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.