Trailer Time...

Second trailer for 'The Acolyte'.

Interesting decision to balance out this second trailer with more male depiction over the female heavy first. Don't think it will be enough to save it.

'The Boys Season 4' trailer.

Surprised you guys haven't popped it on already! Unless it's somewhere else?!

Watched a couple of these trailer if Dark Matter and it has me hooked! Starts in a couple of days can't wait

You know, as much as I believe great directors are 'great', they only remain so for a span of time. At their height they were untouchable.

But, I've seen many of these kinds of edits, that look crazy fantastic, only to find the story is a hodgepodge of nothing.

I won't hold out much hope that a bunch of semi-decent actors are in it for anything other than to work with Coppola and don't care about the script.

Well, where the first series was 'tepid' (not to me, mind), the second looks like it's gonna kick up a notch with the introduction of the 'Sauron' form in elf character 'Annatar'...

Watched the first season 3 times now love it and can't wait for this dropping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.