Trailer Time...

Just watched that Ghostbusters teaser, hints towards less gender politics hopefully. The first film (2015) was not exactly bad, it just made you roll your eyes to much getting to the point i kind of just lost interest. Just make good films or try. Keep bloody politics and whatever social commentary you want to crow bar in away from established film franchises where they have no place please.

If it's 3 with as many as the original cast as possible then...

Badabing badaboom I'm first in the queue.

If it's got any of that abortion from the other year in it then it can get to fuck.
It's definitely a follow up to the first 2. Jason Reitman who is directing this confirmed that. He's the son of Ivan who directed 1 and 2

Just watched that Ghostbusters teaser, hints towards less gender politics hopefully. The first film (2015) was not exactly bad, it just made you roll your eyes to much getting to the point i kind of just lost interest. Just make good films or try. Keep bloody politics and whatever social commentary you want to crow bar in away from established film franchises where they have no place please.

Is a 3rd instalment carrying on from the originals but set kno and if he is keeping to the idea of his fathern it will be a new team mentored by at peast one of the original cast, the reboot I think they are leaving as a stand alone venture.

Bit like how halloween this year just ignored Halloween 2 - 6 as non existent and set itself as a direct sequel to the original

I do wish films would stop adding completely pointless titles, John Wick Chapter 3 would have been just fine, or John Wick 3, not bloody parabellum, just sounds stupid. I do love the JW films though so really looking forward for this.

I do wish films would stop adding completely pointless titles, John Wick Chapter 3 would have been just fine, or John Wick 3, not bloody parabellum, just sounds stupid. I do love the JW films though so really looking forward for this.

Parabellum means 'prepare for war' in Latin so it's rather appropriate in this case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.