Trailer Time...

About 18 months back I told you Jordan Peele was looking to re-do the "Candyman" film.

It's looks a great little twist in there...

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II is starting to get lead roles, like playing young 'Morpheus' in "The Matrix 4" and deservedly so.

It’s a Peele screenplay but Nia Da Costa will be directing.

I loved the original and the sequel has its moments, too.

“Be my victim”

First one is the only film that shit me up good and proper when I had a surround system in my house, the flies buzzing round very eerie

Ha! Ha!

I love Tony Todd in the original!

Hope he's got a guest slot in this one! :0)

Going off the trailer, I'm getting feeling they're setting up the new guy to turn into the new Candyman. While I'd love it to be TT, he is getting on in years and last thing I saw him in he'd put on a bit of timber. Could be wrong and jumping to conclusions not seeing or hearing TT in the trailer.

Going off the trailer, I'm getting feeling they're setting up the new guy to turn into the new Candyman. While I'd love it to be TT, he is getting on in years and last thing I saw him in he'd put on a bit of timber. Could be wrong and jumping to conclusions not seeing or hearing TT in the trailer.

Yes, it's over 20 years since the original, so I'm hopeful of a cameo for him, is what I meant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.