Train works for Wembley

getting a bit confused we catch the train from watford station by the flag pub.it looks like a london overground station will we still be able to get to wembley from here .thanks

mrtwiceaseason said:
getting a bit confused we catch the train from watford station by the flag pub.it looks like a london overground station will we still be able to get to wembley from here .thanks

I don't think so.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I don't think so.
not what i wanted to here .
its got an underground sign on the map so has watford got another underground station ? its on the metropolitan line apparently

mrtwiceaseason said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

I don't think so.
not what i wanted to here .
its got an underground sign on the map so has watford got another underground station ? its on the metropolitan line apparently
The underground line runs parallel to the main line.

Go on to Transport for London site:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.tfl.gov.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.tfl.gov.uk/</a>

They will have details of any issues on the Underground.

I'm staying at my usual place for Wembley trips. We are in the Premier Inn at Croxley green (Watford) approx 2 miles out of the centre and there is a tube stop either side of our hotel. Croxley Green tube is about 1/2 mile from our hotel. Watford tube stop is approx a mile away from the Main High Street set back. This line takes you straight to Wembley Park, although we have a few drinks in Harrow on the Hill first.
We are staying in Watford on the Sat night, i know most blues head towards The Walkabout but where is everyone else meeting on the eve of the game if in the London area?

As suggested , Chiltern railways is also an option ...PIc to Banbury then change to the Chiltern line ...trains then run direct to wembley stadium...or drive towards London using M40 but stop off at chiltern railways stations such as Bicester north, Haddenham, Princes Risborough, High Wycombe, Beaconsfield, all are only a few miles off the M40 ..station car parks are normally free if you have 3 or more people..again pick up chiltern line direct to wembley..used this route many times can be as quick as 20 mins ...quieter on return leg as most folk head back into london ..jump into your car no hold ups etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.